Thursday, September 16, 2021

The First Totally Cool and Really Spooky Halloween Extra Great Cool Time Super Spectacular!

 


Yeah, I know I promised that I'd do the 5 shows that I picked and all that but ICHIBAN CRUSH will just have to wait. They will end up being better blog posts if I get to write about those shows when it's what I want to write about.

Anyway the SPOOKY SEASON is upon us and that means this is The First Totally Cool and Really Spooky Halloween Extra Great Cool Time Super Spectacular! No, I can not give something a short name that makes sense. I mean I don't actually give you any otherworldly delights on this blog but It's still in the damn title because I like it. I like the First Totally Cool and Really Spooky Halloween Extra Great Cool Time Super Spectacular. It's a fun name. Try to say it out loud.

Anyway for this First Totally Cool and Really Spooky Halloween Extra Great Cool Time Super Spectacular we are going to:

Talk about 10 Final Episodes of SPOOOOOOKY television

Talk about 10 SPOOKY comics. 5 that feature Superheroes fighting spooky stuff and 5 that feature zero Superheroes! It'll be great!

Do at least ten Movie Reviews, some I'll have seen before and some I will not. 

Bring back this old column I used to have about obscure tv specials and talk about some Halloween-y ones!

That's right. Let's get this shit on the road! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...