Sunday, September 12, 2021

Everything is Connected #1: Mickey Mouse!

 


This is a new concept for my blog. I don't know how many times I will be updating this. Or how long any column will be. This will be how that every Fictional Universe is connected thanks to crossovers or alternative universes. So I will use my encyclopedia knowlege of absolutely pointless nonsense to show you how everything is connected. So hold on to your britches and make sure they are clean because the stuff I'm going to show you is going to make you shit yourself so much because you'll go "WAIT THAT THING CONNECTS TO SOMETHING ELSE"

The first thing I decided to go with is Mickey Mouse. Let's do some simple stuff first. Mickey is a mouse who is a cartoon. Mickey is friends with Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Pluto is and is dating Minnie Mouse. He knows Ludwig Van Drake and  Uncle Scrooge. So he's connected to those characters. Oh his voice is heard on an episode of Bonkers. There was also a birthday special from the 1980s for his 60th birthday that connects him to some pretty wild shit.

He meets The Golden Girls. The Cast of Cheers. HUNTER. The cop show no one remembers but me. Family Ties! You know how many refrences and crossovers those shows had? A damn lot. Roger Rabbit also shows up in this series which connects to that movie twice over (the first connection is that Mickey Mouse was in that one) That connects Mickey to just about every other big animation thing from the golden age of animation.

So let's start with a list starting with Mickey Mouse

1. Mickey Mouse and the Disney Gang

2. Cheers

3. Golden Girls

4. Hunter

5. Family Ties

6. Roger Rabbit

7. The Looney Tunes 

8. Droopy Dog

9. Spike from Tom and Jerry (which connects uh Tom and Jerry to this)

10. Betty Boop

11. A character from Li'l Abner

12. Woody Woodpecker

13. Some shitty Terrytoons characters no one remembers.

14. Felix the Cat


Next time I will pick something from this list and see how I can connect them to even more stuff. It'll be fun. Or I'll just forget about this silly little idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...