Saturday, June 10, 2023

Media Presevation and Internet Weirdos...

 


I think first off I should talk about how I feel about media preservation. I think in a perfect world everything would have been preserved from movies to video games to TV commercials to whatever silly ass thing you would want to see. I believe this because they are all a small part of our history. All of it adds up in the end and history should never be forgotten or lost.  However some people really make me wish they would shut up and stop being stupid as hell. Things are ruined by other people. I think they were right Hell IS Other People. Anyway you know it's time for me to complain about things.

I think the thing I would change if I somehow could is that I would make people look for OLDER Lost Media. Like Pre-1990. There are tons of movies from the last one hundred years that have been lost or close to being lost. The people who made movies in 1967 or 1973 or 1981 are getting older and older and whatever they may have may be lost when they die. We might loose so much stuff because of this. I'm not saying try to take on stuff from the 1990s onwards or lost media from a thing you might be into like say Pokemon or some series like that but you gotta realize age is a serious thing. I really want to see a weird probably terrible movie called Mafia on the Bounty where the guy who played Frosty the Snowman plays a mafia don who gets into trouble with gays or some weird shit. On a boat. I don't know but as a fan of weird dumb garbage movies that were made by a cocaine addled lunatic brain I NEED to see this. I also need to see Blood Circus.

The other part of this blog post is just me complaining about one person who I will not name because I do not want him to find this blog. I also want blogger to also stop randomly turning on the fucking italics thing. I do not want that italicized for fuck sake! Anyway some guy tried to get money for a prototype of a Napoleon game. That is already available in Japan for a small amount of money. Instead of trying to use that money to find information on other games that you can't just buy from the Land of the Rising Sun. This person also apparently got someone to give him ROMS of unreleased games on the grounds that no one else gets to use them. I hate to break it to you but that's still Lost Media. I mean it's like it's kinda fucking pointless. I did not intend that italicizing but I felt like it works.

I think that's all I got to say about this and I figure it's time to end this post. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. The Superior Blog:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V-YeVB6IzRFxphN1flXwqcRJbwi0Yqds/view?usp=drivesdk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm not going to some google drive. Put it up on an actual website like a real person you wiener.

      Delete

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...