Saturday, January 1, 2022

THE YEAR 2022 FOR THE FUN TIME COOL BLOG OF ENJOYMENT!

 So what's up with this blog going into the new year...


Well as you can see from my last post I plan to stay away from Twitter (and also trying to lose weight) so you may end up with even more posts than usual.

I might actually try to do what I can to get more people posting here because interacting with you guys is 50% of the fun. I mean I do enjoy sitting down and watching this stuff I review (for the most part) I just would like a little bit more interaction. I guess I'll have to start posting on other blogs that still get updated these days.

I will still discuss comic books but it might just be mostly Darkhawk and Vigilante for the most part. I'd like to get those down pat.

I will still post about NES games. And Final Episodes.


And movies. I'll probably try to do them in some kind of order, like Final Episodes then NES then a movie then a comic. I say this but I'll probably just go all willy nilly like I usually do. Discuss whatever works for me at that moment. 

Anyway expect a review of something very soon and enjoy New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...