Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Re-reading comics!

 


Well as you can see it's time for another set of articles to be put up... I like comic books... a lot. They are fun to collect, fun to read, sometimes even fun to argue with other people with (but not too serious about) even the people behind them are fun to read about (and sometimes sad weirdos you don't want to spend any time with but that sometimes happens between the people behind your favorite things) Anyway, I've decided to re-read some stuff because I want to know what to prune from the old collection (and I have a whole hell of a lot of stuff) so expect a lot of interesting stuff being discussed in the next few days.


Up First will be Ms. Marvel Vol 1. The Kamala Khan version.

2 comments:

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...