Sunday, October 31, 2021

Well, it's come and gone!

 



Yep, The First Annual Cool Halloween Spooktacular That Was Cool AND Good has ended.

I know I said that I was gonna bring it into November but I don't think that will happen. HOWEVER I still have movies I downloa.......I mean took off my DVD shelf and I intend to review them during November and beyond, however It's back to normal as it wont be all spooky scares of ghosts and goblins! It will go back to the usual goofy stuff like Darkhawk and TaleSpin. We will have a good time though

I do still plan to put The Final Episode on hiatus so the other two columns can get to the same number. I do plan to talk about the 3 remaining shows I said I'd do for Ichiban Crush so we will get them done soon as possible.

I also plan to start reviewing Disney movies every few Movie Reviews, so expect to see that stuff pop up.

This will be the only blog where someone will praise both Sword in the Stone AND a Lucio Fulci gore flick!

I plan to try to put a lot of work into the November stuff because this month will be the blogs first birthday! Isn't that cool?

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. Shit tasting Darkhawk. What's next? Magilla Gorilla? Fucking great.

    ReplyDelete

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...