Monday, April 12, 2021

Movie Review #27: Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector (2006)


 

The worst thing of the 2000s, the absolute worst thing from that decade was Larry the fucking shit ass Cable Guy. A terrible stand up comedian who got to make several terrible movies. He was popular enough to get put into a fucking Pixar movie. I will never get how people thought he was amusing or fun or likeable. You might be asking yourself "Mikey, if you hate Larry the Cable Guy so much why did you waste your precious time watching this movie" and I'll say "I'm trying to find the worlds worst movie. This isn't the worst movie but holy hell it's the worst movie of 2006 by far. I'd watch Grandma's Boy 32 times in a row before even thinking about this movie.

Larry The Cable Guy is obnoxious right down to the core. The jokes he tells. The way he tells the jokes. Everything is TERRIBLE with him. TERRIBLE. Not to mention about 98% of the jokes are very lazy. The one joke I laughed at was ruined by Larry actually enjoying being insulted by the lady he was trying to bones mom. Another thing is that this is a buddy movie, a sub-genre within the comedy genre that had by far outlasted its time by 2006. I think the last good buddy comedy movie was Die Hard with A Vengeance with Sam Jackson and that rascal Bruce Willis. It was also the last time Bruce Willis gave a shit about being in a movie. So it's not just Larry this movie would have been bland and outdated had anyone starred in it.

Speaking of which everyone who starred in this movie deserved better (except Larry). The lady who played his partner. The lady who played his love interest. Lisa Lampanelli. Tony Hale. Biff from Back to the Future. Joey Pants. Beaver from Leave it to Beaver. The ladies who played the bad guys. FUCKING KID ROCK. That's right even KID ROCK deserved better than this lazy played out garbage.

I hope the next time I review a movie I enjoy it, but I'm sure it can't be worse than this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you're reading this comment, which is about this shitty movie, so you now need to watch Grandma's Boy 32 times. You're welcome.

    Also, what a cast. Wow. Joey Pants must have needed blow money bad.

    Btw, I think I found a candidate for your scientific research study:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knucklehead_(2010_film)

    Dennis Farina, not always of sound mind when he selects projects, said this was his most embarrassing gig ever. That says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not watching Grandma's Boy again. I'd rather cut off my dick and shove it in my ear.

    ReplyDelete

Comic Review #83: Maximum Carnage (1993)

  I talked about this comic series in the last Final Episode post about Monster By Mistake. I mentioned how I talked about this series for o...